1. Please read the guidelines carefully and ensure compliance with the author’s responsibilities mentioned in the “Publication Ethics Statement” to avoid academic misconduct.
2. During the submission and the content revision stages, no special requirements related to the format of the paper need to be satisfied as long as the paper is readable to avoid unnecessary wastage of time.
3. Please carefully read the “Journal of Radars Paper Format Template” while revising the format of the paper in accordance with the requirements of the editorial department; be sure to contact the department if any point requires further clarification.
4. Before the acceptance of the paper, please submit the “Copyright Transfer Statement” to the journal’s editorial department (other templates can also be used). At the same time, please confirm the title of the paper and the author names and affiliations (which generally will not be changed after its acceptance).
5. It requires two months on an average for a paper to be accepted after its initial submission, with the review time lasting one month on an average. The complete process of handling papers is as follows.